Our Heroes Awards recognise and celebrate the achievements and successes of both individuals and teams and it has been wonderful to read about the dedication and passion shown for the people we support and each other.
We were overwhelmed by the number of entries received this year and the standard has been exceptionally high. Well done to everyone nominated and for the judges selecting the winners was an enormously difficult task. Everyone shortlisted is incredible and we couldn’t be more proud.
Our 2021 Heroes
1. Hero as voted by the people we support: Will Bosha
2. Hero as voted for by the families of people we support: Sophie Reibbitt
3. Hero as voted for by team members: Lee Coton
4. Service of the Year (Supported Living): St Christopher’s and Hersham Gardens (joint winners)
5. Service of the Year (Residential): Hayway
6. Service of the Year (Domiciliary/Outreach): Cheshire Outreach
7. The Darryl Chapman Award for Health Promotion: Sarah Moss
8. Innovation Award: Educational Day Services, Bath