Achieve Together is a national provider of accommodation and specialist support to people with a learning disability, mental health needs or acquired brain injury. By taking on a career with us, you will find your time being productive, enjoyable, and hard-working. But most of all, you will have a positive input into the lives of the people we support.
Our staff deliver high-quality, professional and compassionate care throughout the country, showing an unconditionally positive regard to others.
We actively support and promote full integration within the community and an important part of your job will be to facilitate this process. It can be very challenging, but it is the most rewarding job you will ever experience.
We can offer a multitude of opportunities across the wide range of services we provide for those who seek an enriched and dynamic career path. Whether you wish to extend your experience and skills in different settings or would like to develop your leadership and management expertise.
You will be supported by an exceptional management team and encouraged to continuously achieve the best of your ability through blended learning and development opportunities throughout your career.
We are dedicated to providing our staff with job satisfaction, long term prospects, competitive pay and good working conditions to ensure everyone can grow and flourish within our organisation.
Here are just some of the benefits we offer:
- Competitive rates of pay above the national living wage
- Thorough and personalised induction programme
- Regular meetings with your supervisor to review development
- Employee and Team of the Month Scheme
- Long Service Awards
- Annual Staff Awards Ceremony
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Staff incentive scheme providing a range of affordable and free perks for staff and discounts at many outlets
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme
- Flexible employment arrangements
- Regular training and refresher courses
- Professional and recognised Health and Social Care development opportunities
- IIP Gold Award accredited (Regard Group)
Training & Development
We have a whole range of learning and development initiatives at Achieve Together to ensure that our staff have the skills to provide the utmost professional support. Our award-winning Learning and Development team is recognised as one of the strongest and most effective in the sector.
Our initiatives include:
- Next Steps Programme: providing staff with skills they need to progress to management roles.
- Outstanding Leaders Programme: designed to help Registered Managers achieve outstanding ratings in their services.
- Range of specific training to equip staff to work with people with learning disabilities with a wide variety of needs.
- Active coaching scheme to support people with their individual development.
- We are launching a development programme to help our Registered Managers to reach the next level in their career.
Here are some of the things our staff say about learning and development at Achieve together:
- “The business has and still is supporting me to achieve a qualification. This will certainly improve my career prospects and I appreciate this.”
- “You can only make the most of your talent if you have your manager’s support and our manager is great. We have provided a number of people for our locality who now run services.”
- “I started as a part-time cleaner to earn some money and I’m now a Locality Manager. I had all the support and training I needed. “
- “We have a clear understanding of the service we are expected to provide. The training also helps us be more professional”
Q & A
How do I apply for a position at Achieve together?
Review our list of vacancies and apply for any that appeal to you. You will then go through a short registration process to give us your contact details and CV.
How will I know you have received my application?
Once you have completed your application online, you will receive an automated acknowledgement that your application is in process.
I’ve applied. What happens next?
Thank you for applying. If your application is successful we will contact you to have an initial telephone interview (approx. 15 mins). We will discuss your application in more detail and where we feel there is a good match, we will invite you to a face to face interview.
I haven’t worked in care before. Can I still apply to be a support worker?
Absolutely. Although it would be advantageous to have some experience of care work, it isn’t mandatory as we provide full training. What is important is that you have the right personality and attitude.
Do I need to drive as a support worker?
Not necessarily though it will depend on the vacancy. Some positions allow you to walk or use public transport within your role.
What hours will I work as a support worker?
Support worker hours vary between services. We do also try to be as flexible as possible to suit your preference and own circumstances. At the interview, we will ask about your availability.
I still have some questions…
That’s OK. Please contact us!
You can get in touch with us here. Alternatively, you can send us an email at the addresses below:
- Jobs in London & Surrey – email@example.com
- Jobs in Wales and North West – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jobs in Sussex, Brighton, Kent, Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Essex – email@example.com
- Jobs in Dorset, Hampshire, Cornwall, Devon, Wiltshire and Somerset – firstname.lastname@example.org