Join us at our open day
Thursday 12th January 2023 | 12pm – 3pm
About the event
We’d love to welcome you to our open day at Ty Dol Residential Home, Swansea.
Join us on Thursday, the 12th of January, to take a tour of our 12 refurbished self-contained flats offering a lounge, kitchen/dining area, and a separate bedroom and ensuite wet room. Ty Dol offers specialist support for adults aged 18+ with learning liabilities, mental health and additional complex needs.
Register your place
About the event
Who’s the event for?
The open day is for anyone who is considering making a referral to live at Ty Dol or in another Achieve together home.
- Social workers and commissioning teams
- Teachers and school officers
- Young people looking for support for themselves
- Parents considering their child’s transition planning
- Advocates of people looking for support
- Family members of people looking for support
What can I expect?
- Drop in for as little as long as you’d like, between 12pm-3pm
- Regular tours of the property and accommodation
- Experienced team members available to answer your questions about life at Achieve together, the referrals process, transitions and more
- Meet the team, manager and regional management team who will be running Ty Dol
- View the property’s floorplans for all 12 flats
- Refreshments will be served
How do I get to Ty Dol?
Ty Dol is in Gorseinon, Swansea.
The full address information will be sent to you once you’ve registered for the event.
Is there on-site parking?
Visitors to Ty Dol can park safely just opposite the home in a free car park.
I’m not able to attend the event, but I’m interested in finding out more about this accommodation and/or Achieve together – what should I do?
No problem, we can arrange a personal visit for or arrange a call with our assessments and placements team.