Join us at our open day
Thursday 12 May 2022 | 11am – 2pm
About the event
The building has been fully renovated to create 8 brand-new supported living flats for adults with learning disabilities and autism spectrum conditions.
Register your place
About the event
Who’s the event for?
The open day is for anyone who is considering making a referral to live at Lancaster Gardens or in another Achieve together home.
- Social workers
- Commissioning teams
- People looking for support for themselves
- Family members of people looking for support
- Advocates of people looking for support
- Parents considering their child’s transition planning
What can I expect?
- Drop in for as little as long as you’d like, between 11am-2pm
- Regular tours of the property and accommodation
- Experienced team members available to answer your questions about life at Achieve together, the referrals process, transitions and more
- Meet the team, manager and regional management team who will be running Lancaster Gardens
- View the property’s floorplans for all 8 flats
- Take part in the grand opening ribbon-cutting at 12pm
- Light buffet, refreshments, and sweet treats will be served
How do I get to Lancaster Gardens?
Lancaster Gardens is in Clacton-on-Sea, Essex. It’s accessible by bus, being only a few minutes’ walk from the Lancaster Gardens and Victoria Road bus stops. If you’re arriving by car, please make sure you plan parking in advance as it can get busy on the street, being so close to Marine Parade and the seafront.
Full address information will be sent to you once you’ve registered for the event.
Is there on-site parking?
There’s no available on-site parking at Lancaster Gardens for the event. However, there may be availability in the nearby seafront parking bays on Marine Parade. Another option is Clacton High Street car park, which is a 10-minute walk from Lancaster Gardens.
I’m not able to attend the event, but I’m interested in finding out more about this accommodation and/or Achieve together – what should I do?
No problem, we can arrange a personal visit for or arrange a call with our assessments and placements team.