Join us at our open day
Wednesday 25th October 2023 | 10am – 1pm
About the event
We’d love to welcome you to an open day at our supported living home in Newport.
Join us on Wednesday, the 25th of October, to take a tour of our newly refurbished supported living homes in Newport, which can support eight adults. This supported living home offers specialist support for adults with autism spectrum conditions, complex needs, behaviours that may challenge and learning disabilities.
Register your place
About the event
Who’s the event for?
The open day is for anyone who is considering making a referral to live at this new supported living home in Newport or in another Achieve together home.
- Social workers and commissioning teams
- Teachers and school officers
- Young people looking for support for themselves
- Parents considering their child’s transition planning
- Advocates of people looking for support
- Family members of people looking for support
What can I expect?
- Drop in for as little as long as you’d like, between 10am-1pm
- Regular tours of the property and accommodation
- Experienced team members available to answer your questions about life at Achieve together, the referrals process, transitions and more
- Meet the team, manager and regional management team who will be running the new supported living home in Newport
- View the property’s floorplans
- Refreshments will be served
How do I get to the open day?
This supported living home is located in Newport.
The full address: Available on request
Is there on-site parking?
Visitors to the event can park safely at the home.
I’m not able to attend the event, but I’m interested in finding out more about this accommodation and/or Achieve together – what should I do?
No problem, we can arrange a personal visit for or arrange a call with our assessments and placements team.