Guidance & Arrangements
• You can receive a payment or voucher to the value of up to £300 just by referring someone you know to join our team!
• If they are successful in being appointed – you will receive a payment/voucher payable in 2 parts – £100 after confirmation that the new team member has completed 1 month service and £200 after the 6-month probationary period has been successfully completed.
• If you opt for a payment, this will be processed in your pay and will be subject to normal deductions. Alternatively, you can opt to receive a retail voucher that can be used on a wide variety of online retailers.
• This scheme is open to all permanent employees of Achieve together. Unfortunately, this scheme only applies to team members who are not involved in the hiring process for the vacancy.
• If you are recommending an applicant for consideration for a role with us, you must ensure that the applicant provides your details on the initial online application confirming your name and where you work.
• If you are referring a potential new starter, you must have completed your probation and not be working notice or subject to any performance process.
• If you refer a team member for a bank position, you will be eligible for a referral payment totalling £150 subject to the individual having worked a minimum of 15 hours per month over the 6 month qualifying period.
• HR will contact eligible recipients to confirm payment preference and dates of issue/payment.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org