Join us at our open day
Tuesday 12th December 2023 | 10am – 1pm
About the event
We’d love to welcome you to an open day at our supported living home in Caerphilly.
Join us on Tuesday, the 12th of December, to take a tour of our new supported living development in Caerphilly, which can support six adults. This impressive new development in Wales is finished to high-specifications, providing support for adults with learning disabilities and complex care.
Register your place
About the event
Who’s the event for?
The open day is for anyone who is considering making a referral to live at this new supported living home in Caerphilly or in another Achieve together home in Wales.
- Social workers and commissioning teams
- Teachers and school officers
- Young people looking for support for themselves
- Parents considering their child’s transition planning
- Advocates of people looking for support
- Family members of people looking for support
What can I expect?
- Drop in for as little as long as you’d like, between 10am-1pm
- Regular tours of the property and accommodation
- Experienced team members available to answer your questions about life at Achieve together, the referrals process, transitions and more
- Meet the team, manager and regional management team who will be running the new supported living home in Caerphilly
- View the property’s floor plans
- Refreshments will be served
How do I get to the open day?
This supported living home is located in Caerphilly.
The full address: Sir Ivor Lane, Pontllanfraith, Blackwood NP12 2QH
Is there on-site parking?
Visitors to the event can park safely at the home.
I’m not able to attend the event, but I’m interested in finding out more about this accommodation and/or Achieve together – what should I do?
No problem, we can arrange a personal visit for or arrange a call with our assessments and placements team.