Join us at our open day
Tuesday 8th August 2023 | 10am – 1pm
About the event
We’d love to welcome you to our open day at Harpers View & The Willows supported living homes, Sutton.
Join us on Tuesday, the 8th of August, to take a tour of our two newly refurbished supported living homes in Sutton, which can support 12 adults. Harpers View & The Willows offer specialist support for adults aged 18+ with aautism spectrum conditions, complex needs, behaviours that may challenge, mental health & emotional needs, epilepsy and learning disabilities.
Register your place
About the event
Who’s the event for?
The open day is for anyone who is considering making a referral to live at Harpers View & The Willows or in another Achieve together home.
- Social workers and commissioning teams
- Teachers and school officers
- Young people looking for support for themselves
- Parents considering their child’s transition planning
- Advocates of people looking for support
- Family members of people looking for support
What can I expect?
- Drop in for as little as long as you’d like, between 10am-1pm
- Regular tours of the property and accommodation
- Experienced team members available to answer your questions about life at Achieve together, the referrals process, transitions and more
- Meet the team, manager and regional management team who will be running Harpers View & The Willows
- View the property’s floorplans
- Refreshments will be served
How do I get to Harpers View & The Willows?
Harpers View & The Willows are located in Sutton.
The full address: 31 & 33 Egmont Road, Sutton, Surrey SM2 5JR.
Is there on-site parking?
Visitors to Harpers View & The Willows can park safely just opposite the home.
I’m not able to attend the event, but I’m interested in finding out more about this accommodation and/or Achieve together – what should I do?
No problem, we can arrange a personal visit for or arrange a call with our assessments and placements team.