We understand the concerns of families during these unpredictable times. Below is some helpful information about what Achieve together has been doing. We know that this is a difficult time for everyone and will continue to follow closely the guidance and advice which is regularly being issued by Government, Public Health England, Public Health Wales and other relevant authorities. The health and safety of the people we support, and staff is our main priority. Achieve together will be uploading weekly updates and resources to help everyone stay informed.
Information for Families
Achieve together COVID-19 Letters for Families
- COVID-19 Early March Update
- COVID-19 March FAQ
- COVID-19 April Update
- COVID-19 May Update
- Staying Alert and Safe Updated Social Distancing Guidance in Our Services (England)
- Staying Alert and Safe Updated Social Distancing Guidance in Our Services (Wales – English)
- Staying Alert and Safe Updated Social Distancing Guidance in Our Services (Wales – Welsh)
- Visiting Care Homes during COVID-19 July Update
- Visting Care Homes during COVID-19 October Update
Updated Social Distancing Guidance for June
Staying alert and safe, find our updated social distancing guidance for our services here, which strictly follows the advice issued by Government. Please see above our letters issued to our families around staying alert and safe, updated social distancing guidance letters for family members.
- COVID-19 Shielding Update Easy Read
- COVID-19 Stay Safe in June Easy Read
- Welsh Easy Read on Shielding
COVID-19 Easy Read Guides
- What is COVID-19?
- What is Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)?
- Government Rules Easy Read
- In-depth Government Rules Easy Read
For more COVID-19 easy read guides please visit our library here.
Check out an example of a family member keeping in touch with her son here.
Here is a useful COVID-19 guide for families supporting adults and children with learning disabilities or autistic adults and children.
In the meantime, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for understanding and ongoing support.
Keep in touch
For regular updates, sign up to our newsletter for families below.