We understand the concerns of families during these unpredictable times. Below is some helpful information about what Achieve together has been doing. We know that this is a difficult time for everyone and will continue to follow closely the guidance and advice which is regularly being issued by Government, Public Health England, Public Health Wales and other relevant authorities. The health and safety of the people we support, and staff is our main priority. Achieve together will be uploading weekly updates and resources to help everyone stay informed.
Information for Families
Keeping up to date
Notice for families and relatives,
If you have any concerns or queries about the new government guidance and what that means for your loved one, please do get in touch with your service manager, regional manager or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will continue to work in partnership with all families and relatives, and for those receiving care and support during the festive period, we’ll be sure to make it as fun as possible!
Keep in touch
For regular updates, sign up to our newsletter for families below.
If you would like to sign up to receive the Achieve together newsletter, please complete the below form:
Achieve together COVID-19 Letters for Families
- Visiting Loved Ones in Supported Living Settings April 2021 Update
- Visiting Care Homes during COVID-19 March 2021 Update
- Visiting Care Homes during COVID-19 December Update
- Visiting Care Homes during COVID-19 October Update
- Visiting Care Homes during COVID-19 July Update
- Staying Alert and Safe Updated Social Distancing Guidance in Our Services (England)
- Staying Alert and Safe Updated Social Distancing Guidance in Our Services (Wales – English)
- Staying Alert and Safe Updated Social Distancing Guidance in Our Services (Wales – Welsh)
- COVID-19 May Update
- COVID-19 April Update
- COVID-19 March FAQ
- COVID-19 Early March Update
Easy Read Guidance
- What is COVID-19?
- What is Personal Protection Equipment (PPE)?
- Government Rules Easy Read
- In-depth Government Rules Easy Read
- Welsh Easy Read on Shielding
- COVID-19 Shielding Update Easy Read
- COVID-19 Christmas Easy Read
- Visits to Supported Living Easy Read
For more COVID-19 easy read guides please visit our library here.
Check out an example of a family member keeping in touch with her son here.
Here is a useful COVID-19 guide for families supporting adults and children with learning disabilities or autistic adults and children.
In the meantime, we would like to take this opportunity to thank you for understanding and ongoing support.