With the ongoing outbreak of coronavirus (COVID-19) around the world, it is of top priority for us to protect the people we support and our staff. We have regularly communicated updates and best practice with our homes to support our staff including lockdown activities and games. This initiative has been named #Achieveathome. You can see below some of the activities that have been keeping people we support engaged and entertained during these difficult times.
- For an activities guide for older adults click here
- For even more fun, here are some more websites with amazing ideas:
- For ideas about outdoor lockdown activities, please click here
- For ideas about indoor and outdoor activities, you can click here
- Click here for an easy read about lockdown activities you can do at home.
- Our Supportive Therapies Festival with lots of ideas here.
- For some sensory stories, please click here
- The Sensory Spectacle are doing a live sensory story reading every day at 2pm, which you can access here
- For sensory project packs, click here
- For sensory art resources, please click here
- For a list of even more sensory resources, please click here