Training & Development
We have a whole range of learning and development initiatives at Achieve Together to ensure that our staff have the skills to provide the utmost professional support. Our award-winning Learning and Development team is recognised as one of the strongest and most effective in the sector.
Our initiatives include:
- Next Steps Programme: providing staff with skills they need to progress to management roles.
- Outstanding Leaders Programme: designed to help Registered Managers achieve outstanding ratings in their services.
- Range of specific training to equip staff to work with people with learning disabilities with a wide variety of needs.
- Active coaching scheme to support people with their individual development.
- We are launching a development programme to help our Registered Managers to reach the next level in their career.
Here are some of the things our staff say about learning and development at Achieve together:
- “The business has and still is supporting me to achieve a qualification. This will certainly improve my career prospects and I appreciate this.”
- “You can only make the most of your talent if you have your manager’s support and our manager is great. We have provided a number of people for our locality who now run services.”
- “I started as a part-time cleaner to earn some money and I’m now a Locality Manager. I had all the support and training I needed. “
- “We have a clear understanding of the service we are expected to provide. The training also helps us be more professional”