Check out some of our initiatives below which aid in career learning and development. Staff at all levels are supported in furthering and developing their social care career using a variety of development programmes and resources.
Our initiatives include:
- Range of specific training that equips staff to work with people with learning disabilities and a wide variety of complex needs.
- Active coaching scheme to support people with their individual development.
- A focus on your first 12 weeks with a dedicated induction journey with your line manager.
- A devoted learning and development platform featuring an extensive library of resources.
- Opportunities to complete an Apprenticeship to help further your career.
Quotes from staff about learning and development at Achieve together:
- “The business has and still is supporting me to achieve a qualification. This will certainly improve my career prospects and I appreciate this.”
- “You can only make the most of your talent if you have your manager’s support and our manager is great. We have provided a number of people for our locality who now run services.”
- “I started as a part-time cleaner to earn some money and I’m now a Locality Manager. I had all the support and training I needed. “
- “We have a clear understanding of the service we are expected to provide. The training also helps us be more professional.”