Our initiatives include:
- Next Steps Programme: providing staff with skills they need to progress to management roles.
- Outstanding Leaders Programme: designed to help Registered Managers achieve outstanding ratings in their services.
- Range of specific training to equip staff to work with people with learning disabilities with a wide variety of needs.
- Active coaching scheme to support people with their individual development.
- We are launching a development programme to help our Registered Managers to reach the next level in their career.
Some of the things our staff say about learning and development at Achieve together:
- “The business has and still is supporting me to achieve a qualification. This will certainly improve my career prospects and I appreciate this.”
- “You can only make the most of your talent if you have your manager’s support and our manager is great. We have provided a number of people for our locality who now run services.”
- “I started as a part-time cleaner to earn some money and I’m now a Locality Manager. I had all the support and training I needed. “
- “We have a clear understanding of the service we are expected to provide. The training also helps us be more professional.”