Our support covers a variety of needs, including:
- Autism spectrum conditions (ASD)
- Mental health conditions
- Profound and multiple learning disabilities (PMLD)
- Associated complex health needs
We provide certainty and predictability, to ensure people have stability in their lives. Support is offered by staff with strong values and positive expectations.
What is important to us:
- Supporting a self-advocacy group (Campaign 4 Change) who provide a strong voice for the people we support, guiding our values and policies.
- Going above and beyond expectations, with a positive approach and dynamic spirit.
- Acknowledging that our support will not always be right. Being honest, transparent and learning from our mistakes is important to us in improving and growing as an organisation.
- Providing relevant, innovative and dynamic solutions to each we support through our extensive experience, insight and resources.
- Amongst our expert practitioner teams we have a family liaison officer, a multidisciplinary Clinical Team, Quality Checker team (made up of family members and people we support) and a Positive Behaviour Support (PBS) team.
- We believe in investing in our staff, which leads to rewarding and progressive careers with us. We have a range of initiatives to recognise and reward excellence.
- Reflective of the high-quality services provided, both CMG and Regard have always endeavoured to be at the forefront of national best practice when it comes to caring for people we support. Achieve together is no different – as a combined organisation, we are doing all we can to drive quality across the sector, and we’re proud to be leading by example.
- Our Executive Team and senior management are regarded as excellent practice leaders.
Our staff are our most important asset and we are passionate about helping people not just to have a job but to have a career with Achieve together. We actively support people with the potential to be promoted if that is their wish. 80% of our Regional Managers in England, for example, have been promoted internally and over half of our Registered Managers have been promoted internally.